Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Winter box


Here's a fun and cute winter treat holder. It's easy to make, too! I just took a 6x6" piece of whisper white card stock and wheeled on the snowflake pattern with my jumbo wheel in ballet blue ink. I used sticky strip to form the wheeled card stock into a sour cream container, using my paper crimper on each end. I wrapped a piece of double stitched bashful blue ribbon around the container. I stamped a label form the Punches Three Level 1 hostess set in ballet blue on whisper white and punched it out with the scalloped square punch. I layered this tag with a scalloped square punched from ballet blue card stock. I then attached the tag to the double stitched ribbon using silver elastic cord.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Such a cute little gift box!Love the color!!!