Sunday, October 19, 2008

Raindeer Christmas

Here's a fun and easy Christmas card in one of my favorite color combinations: night of navy, bashful blue and silver. I started with a bashful blue base and added a night of navy mat. I then added a strip of the bashful blue patterns designer series paper. Below the strip I stamped the greeting from Holidays and Wishes in encore silver ink.

Next I stamped three reindeer in the encore silver ink on whisper white card stock and punched them out with the small tag punch. I added some basic gray taffeta ribbon behind each tag and finished each tag of with a large tag piece punched out of night of navy card stock. To finish I just attached the three tags to the card front with dimensionals.

I love how quickly this card comes together and how elegant it looks when it's done!

4 comments:

Donna said...

I absolutely adore your blog. It is in my favorites and just wanted you to know that I think you are very creative.

Sandy in NH said...

LOVE THE REINDEER CARD! MUST BE BECAUSE IT IS SO PRETTY AND BLUE IS MY FAVORITE COLOR!

Jane said...

Very cute reindeer! I am looking for one that size! Could you post the set name? Thanks! Jane in Oh.

Deb said...

Diane, This is a wonderful looking card.