Thursday, October 16, 2008

Simple Cardinal

Tonight's card is a blatant copy of a design by one of my demo friends, Nadine Amy. Nadine used to live in Illinois but now lives in Georgia, so we don't get to see each other in person very often. However, Nadine usually participates in our demo group swaps, and this layout was the one she used for our Holiday mini swap. She had used the Home For Christmas set with this layout, but I thought it would look just as elegant with the Christmas Cardinal set.

Really, this is a perfect card. It's not too complicated or fussy, yet I think it's relay striking. And it's easy to put together, too, because there are no fancy techniques to worry about and the accessories -- striped ribbon and hemp twine - are a snap to put together.
I just love this layout, Nadine! Thanks for sharing it with us through the swap!

1 comment:

Renee said...

You say simple but it's beautiful! I love it :)