Tuesday, October 28, 2008

baja breeze Christmas

Yet another simple Christmas card. This time I used the emboss resist technique. I stamped the tree from Snow Swirled and the Merry Christmas sentiment from Cardinal Christmas in versamark on whisper white card stock and embossed it with clear embossing powder. Then I sponged on some baja breeze ink and added a pacific point mat. I stamped the snowflakes from snow swirled onto a baja breeze card base in baja breeze ink, wrapped the card front with pacific point striped grosgrain ribbon and attached the stamped and matted image to the card front with dimensionals. It doesn't get any easier than that!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that tree stamped in white! These colors are beautiful for a Christmas card! Just wanted to say hi since I have been "stalking" your blog for a bit now. Hope you are doing well! :-)

fran said...

This is beautiful! A great technique to use with this stamp!

Diane said...

Oh so gorgeous Diane! TFS!

Renee said...

This is really cute....I love this Christmas tree embossed and your colors....very pretty :)