Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bravo Cardinal

You guessed it. I liked my first coaster card so much I had to make another one, this one with the Christmas Cardinal set. As with the last card, this one is super simple. I stamped the cardinal in bravo burgundy ink on a round coaster. I sponged on some creamy caramel and bravo burgundy ink. I punched two 3/16" holes with my crop-a-dial and wove through a bravo burgundy 5/8" grosgrain ribbon. I attached the coaster to a handsome hunter mat which was attached to a bravo burgundy mat and then attached the whole thing to a creamy caramel card base. As a final touch I stamped the sentiment in the lower right hand corner.

Tune in tomorrow for another simple Christmas card!

1 comment:

Diane said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Diane!
Love the colors you used and that set is wonderful!!!