Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy holidays

So I've been without my stamp room for nearly a week and I'm really reaching for stuff to post -- can you tell?

I'll be the first to admit this card doesn't quite do it for me. But it wasn't until I uploaded it here that I finally figured out what's wrong with it. It's the wrong size! the standard 4.25x5.5" card front leaves too much green. If I had made a 3x6" card the balance would have been much better.

Maybe after our pumpkin carving party is over and I have my stamp space back I'll re-do the card. In the meantime, please don't judge me too harshly. Here's the card recipe:

Stamps: Big on Christmas, Classic Backgrounds
Ink: real red, green galore, so saffron, stazon black
paper: real red, green galore, whisper white
Accessories: red beads, real red striped grosgrain ribbon, crystal effects.

No comments: