Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy World Card Making Day

It's World Card Making Day! I hope you had a chance to celebrate by making a card or two or twenty :-). If you haven't had a chance to stamp yet, no worries. I don't think anyone would mind if you stretched the holiday to a World Card Making Weekend.

And if you're looking for a way to make fun quick cards look no further than this World Card Making Day limited time special from Stampin' Up! Starting today through October 11 you can order the Simply Sent Card Elements and Simply Sent card Kits at 20% off their regular retail price.

Simply sent card kits include absolutely everything you need to make your cards, from card stock, to stamps, ink, envelopes and even adhesives! You can literally start creating right out of the box.

Simply Sent card elements include the card stock, designer paper and self-adhesive die cuts plus, in some cases, some accessories, so you can make cards immediately. They do not include the coordinating stamp sets, inks, envelopes and adhesive, so they're great for stampers who already have basic supplies.

I've been playing with the Christmas simply sent card elements kit and I was amazed at how quickly I could put together a bunch of fun cards. At Christmas, quick and fun cards are key, especially with as many cards as I usually send out. I think I'll pick up a couple more kits while they're on sale this week and put all the cards together during my November Holiday Card Stamp-a-Ton. Woo hoo! I just love it when Stampin' Up! helps me eliminate some of the usual holiday stress and rush!

If you'd like to order some Simply Sent Card Kits or Simply Sent Card Elements just click on the shopping logo in the upper right hand corner of the blog or contact me at stampwithdiane@comcast.net.

No comments: