Saturday, July 5, 2008

Working on swaps


ETA: Just in case I wasn't clear in my post last night, this card is not my swap card. It's just something I threw together so I would have something to post. The swap cards are top secret until Convention (though I will post them here in August.)

I spent a good part of the day today working on my Convention swaps and then it was time to get ready for a party so I didn't have a lot of time to make something new that I could post. So here is a tried and true layout with one of my favorite sets -- One of a Kind. For the flowers I used glossy white card stock that I covered with pretty in pink and regal rose ink using the polished stone technique. I then stamped the flowers in chocolate chip ink. I trimmed out the large flower with my snips and the small flowers with my boho blossoms punch. I attached the flowers to a piece of berry bliss designer series paper, added a chocolate chip and pretty in pink mat and attached the whole thing to a purely pomegranate card front. I stamped the sentiment on whisper white card stock in chocolate chip ink and punched it out with the word window punch. I mounted the sentiment on a large oval punched from pretty in pink cards stock. Then, as a final touch, I added some micro fine glitter to the center of all the flowers.

No comments: