Thursday, July 31, 2008

Convention Swaps -- One of a kind

This was a swap I designed for the Convention SCS dinner swap. I started with white glossy card stock which I "marbled" with pretty in pink re-inker using the polished stone technique. After the glossy card stock was ready, I stamped the various flowers from the One of a Kind set in chocolate chip ink and either cut them out or punched them out using the boho blossoms punch. I attached them to the regal rose card stock and stamped the sentiment on the regal rose card stock in chocolate chip ink. I then added the regal rose card stock to the chocolate chip mat and added the pretty in pink taffeta ribbon. I then centered the chocolate chip panel on the rose red card front.

To make the large glittery flower center I used a pop-up glue dot which I heated up with my heat tool and sprinkled wit the Rose Pink Fine Cosmo glitter. I used the 2 way glue pen to add a dot of adhesive to the centers of the smaller flowers and sprinkled them with the rose pink fine cosmo glitter as well.

Tune in tomorrow and the rest of the week as I unveil more Convention swaps!

No comments: