Monday, July 7, 2008

Eat Cake

Has this ever happened to you? You've been working on something all day and suddenly you realize you need a card -- fast! So you let the automatic pilot take over and you slap a card together only to look at your final product and wonder who really stamped it because it's so far away from what you would normally do it couldn't possibly have been you? No?
I guess it's just me then. The posessed stamper!

Seriously, when I looked at this finished card I kind of scratched my head and wondered where did this come from? And I still don't have an answer. I guess somewhere deep inside I have been craving a plum cake - LOL!

I'm not sure there's anything more to say about this card, so I'll just give you the recipe:

Stamps: Eat Cake
Paper: Whisper White, pale plum, perfect plum, sage shadow
Ink: pale plum, perfect plum, sage shadow
Accessories: signo white gel pen, coluzzle oval cutting system, whisper white narrow grosgrain ribbon, stamping sponge.

1 comment:

Stampin_Melissa said...

Perhaps you were in a purple mood? Since I love purple I like this card! I love how you added the dots around the cake and sentiment.