Monday, April 2, 2007

We have a winner!

Sometimes you get lucky and all you have to do to win is show up! Kind of the way I won those free stamp sets from Glenda! This time, all you had to do to win 6 inspiration sheets was to leave a comment, and we have a winner -- MJB Coffe! You get your choice of an assortment of 6 Stampin' Up! inspiration sheets. And your choices are:
Artifacts
Artfully Asian
Autumn Leaf Prints
Balmy Breezes
Best of Cluck
Designer Label Punch
Eat Cake
Festive Favorites
Flower Fest
Four Seasons Decorative Paper
Fun Filed
Heartfelt Thanks
Loads of Love
Merry
Natural Beauty
On Board Accents
On Gossamer Wings
On the Move
Sweet Shapes
Treat yourself
Wild About you
Wishing you the best
World Tour

Just send me an e-mail to stampwithdiane@comcast.net with your six choices and snail mail address, and your inspiration sheets will be on their way! And thanks for playing!

See, it was that easy, even without actually guessing the sets I ordered. MJB Coffee's suggestions were great, but I already have the loads of love sets. Actually, the sets I chose were A New Little Someone and Silly Sealife! I got A new Little someone both because I don't really have any baby specific sets and a constant need for baby cards, and also because I just love that darned bunny! And I got silly sea life because of this most excellent card by guess who? My stamping hero, Meg!

So needless to say, I can't wait to start stamping with this, and I can't wait to see which Inspiration sheets MJB Coffee will choose as her prize! Woo hoo!

No comments: