Monday, April 16, 2007

A little preview of a special May event


In the next couple of days I will be posting my May schedule of events, including a super special event that will take place early during the month at which we will make four projects, including this card. I copied the pinwheel idea from a stamper whose splitcoast name is Homew2. It's a fantastic idea as it really gives the card a lot of dimension and does a great job of featuring the double sided nature of this designer paper. To make the card even more special, I embossed the greeting and the brads with very vanilla embossing powder and tied on vanilla wide organdy ribbon. I also used dimensionals to attach the close to cocoa layer to the card base.

To me, this card is just sumptuous and rich and delicious looking. And it is only the beginning! I can't wait to show you the other projects we'll be making and to tell you more about this exciting event! But right now it's getting late and it's a work night, so I must be off to bed. Happy Monday!

No comments: