Tuesday, April 10, 2007

About Anonymous Subscribers

So apparently you can actually subscribe to a blog anonymously, which is great in theory, but not so great when you want to enter a contest. I certainly understand privacy concerns and want to assure you that your e-mail address will not be used for any purpose other than this contest -- I will not sell or give it away to anyone and I will not use it to contact you except to ask you who referred you tot he blog and,if you win, for your snail mail address so I can send you the prize. If you don't care about the prize you can feel free to remain anonymous, but if you would like to be in the drawing please consider providing me your identity when you subscribe so that I can put your actual name in the drawing and can ask you about who referred you so they can get credit as well and, frankly, so that you can get credit if you decide to refer a new subscriber before the end of the month!

Also, I am running behind schedule and did not have time to get out all of the "welcome, thanks for subscribing, who referred you" e-mails. I will do my best to catch up with those tomorrow, but never fear, I will get to all of them so that everyone who referred someone gets a chance to be in the drawing.

And thanks again everyone for subscribing! Hope you enjoy the blog!

No comments: