Saturday, April 14, 2007

((((((((cyberhugs)))))))) to all of you!

I honestly don't even know how I could say thank you to everyone who has subscribed to the blog in the last week. I am just overwhelmed. And, as a result, to only has the blog stayed in the top 200 -- it actually reached top 185 today! Holy Cow!

By now, everyone who has subscribed using a disclosed e-mail address should have received a welcome message with a request for you to provide the name of the person who referred you to the blog, so that that person can be entered into the second drawing. When you reply to identify the person who referred you, please use the e-mail address that they used to subscribe or their blog address.

If you did not receive an e-mail (please check first -- I just sent the latest one) it's either a glitch in my e-mail program or you subscribed as an anonymous subscriber and I have no way to get in touch with you via e-mail. If this is the case and you want me to be able to reach you, please send me an e-mail to stampwithdiane@comcast.net ans let me know. I will do my best to correct the problem. If the anonymous subscribers do not want to be known that's fine, but it will make it impossible for me to identify you as a contest winner, as there are several anonymous subscribers. Sorry!

The contest will go on until the end of the month, so there's plenty of time for you to tell your friends so that they can enter and tell me that you referred them so you can get more entries too! Here is the link to the original post where I announced the contest, just in case my ramblings here are not clear: http://stampwithdiane.blogspot.com/2007/04/top-200.html

Thanks again everyone for subscribing!

No comments: