Friday, December 12, 2008

seasonal bucket


This is yet another craft fair project. I found these cute little bucket on clearance after Christmas of last year and held on to them knowing that I could find a way to use them in stamping somehow. Tonight I figured they would be cute filled with seasonal lollipops. I put some floral foam in the bucket, covered it with a bit of white tissue, and stuck the decorated suckers into the foam. To decorate the suckers I simply stamped the snowflake from season of joy on only orange card stock in real red ink, punched the image out with a 1 3/8" circle punch, and mounted it on a 1 3/4" circle punched out of real red card stock. I also stamped the image from So Many Scallops (the sale-a-bration set from last year) in bravo burgundy on regal rose card stock and punched it out with the 1 3/8" circle punch, then mounted it on 1 3/4" circles punched out of bravo burgundy.

I think this turned into a really cute project. Hope you do too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diane, these are great! I'm keeping a record of the little craft things that you make for your sale, and I use them myself to make things for my church's craft/bake sale each November. This year I did the little Peppermint Patty things that you did for your sale last year. I have lots of people comment on my cute projects. I always give you credit for them. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

Patti saids: I think these look great - yes, they match the bucket really well. How clear! Thanks for sharing............I've got to use those things from last year, too. Sorry, I had to use anonymous because I just can't get the whole identity thing gloing.......see my blog www.creationsbypatti.blogspot.com