Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Love Wall Hanging


I have to admit, it's a lot of fun playing with the Love You Much bundle. Here's a little wall hanging I put together using some of the stamps form the Love You Much set, the Candy lane designer series paper and the three hearts punch. I also used some striped riding hood red ribbon from the holiday mini catalog (get yours before it's gone on January 18!) and the 5/8" striped riding hood red ribbon from the fall/winter idea book and catalog, plus some very vanilla and riding hood red taffeta ribbon.
I also used flowers, half pearls, pearls, hat pin and small clear rhinestone brads form the pretties kit, some felt fusion too flowers and some riding hood red buttons.
I used the Lovely Letters alphabet to spell out the word Love, stamped in close to cocoa craft ink on very vanilla card stock, embossed with clear embossing powder and punched on a diagonal with the scalloped square punch. On the first square I also used the En Francais background stamp on vellum with versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
As I said, I'm having a lot of fun working with this bundle, so more projects are sure to come! Stay tuned! And in the meantime I wish you a very happy New Year. May all your stamping and crafting wishes come true in 2009!

2 comments:

Starry7678 said...

Super cute Diane, I feel another kit in the making lol !
Hugs,
Marilynn

Anonymous said...

I really like this idea! Thanks for sharing!!!