Saturday, December 27, 2008

Be My Valentine

I'm back! I took a couple of days off from stamping and blogging to celebrate the holidays, but today I was able to get back to the stamp room to work on samples for my January stamp camp, which will be all about Valentine's day.

This is one of the cards we'll be making at the stamp camp. In designing it I borrowed a layout from a make and take at our November Stampers in Stitches meeting. I love this layout because it makes great use of card stock: 2 cards per page with some card stock left for layers.

The other thing I like about this card is that I used a mixture of whisper white and iridescent ice embossing powders, so the heart shimmers a little.

Here's the card recipe:

Stamps: A Happy Heart, En Francais
Paper: Rea Red, whisper white, basic black
Ink: basic black classic, versamark
Accessories: whisper white and iridescent diamonds embossing powders, whisper white taffeta ribbon

No comments: