Monday, December 22, 2008

Have a Heart

You might think December 2 is a little early to be thinking about Valentine's Day, but trust me, February 14 will be here before you know it so you might as well get ready now! Stampin' Up! and I are ready to help you with a couple of Valentine's Day theme specials. And I thought I'd include photos of some projects to help you get in the right frame of mind.

The first photo shows a couple of projects we made at our demo group Christmas Party. They were the projects that I couldn't show you earlier this month because of Stampin' Up! rules. But since the bundle special can now be ordered, I can post the photo of these cute three cards, all made using products from the Love You Much bundle special.

Here's the scoop on the special. Starting December 23 through January 31, you can order the Love You Much bundle for just $41.48! And, if you purchase the bundle today along with other products that, together, total $70 or more, you can also take advantage of the last day of FREE SHIPPING, saving you even more!

Plus, I'm offering a Stamp with Diane ONE DAY ONLY SPECIAL. All orders of something Valentine's Day related (it doesn't have to be a stamp set -- be creative!), placed by 8:00 p.m. today, with or without the purchase of other merchandise, will have their tax paid by me. Just call or e-mail me your order or place it on-line through my web site and I will either not charge the tax (for e-mail and phone orders) or will mail out a rebate check equivalent to the tax amount (for orders placed on-line through my Stampin' Up! web site).

Don't forget, you can combine the Love You much bundle special with many of our other specials, such as the 10% off all retiring stamp sets purchased today (It's the last day for that special as well, so be sure to order your favorites. Free shipping is like getting another 10% or more off the price of your purchased items) and the 20% off all stamp sets in the catalog sample with a $20 unrelated purchase.

Keep in mind that the products in the bundle can be used for all sorts of other occasions, like the small heart shamrock created just from small hearts punched with the new Heart to Heart punch.

So don't delay, CALL OR E-MAIL ME to place your order. Don't let this opportunity to double and triple dip into savings pass you by!

No comments: