Tuesday, December 23, 2008

No two are the same

Yes, I'm still on a little felt flurry kick. Today I used the card inspired by the Boston Market cup as a jumping off point for a few more Christmas cards. This time I only used the red felt flurries. The baja breeze snowflakes were stamped with images from the snow swirled set. For the sentiment I first stamped the oval image from Punches Three hostess set in riding hood red directly on the whisper white card stock. I then stamped the Christmas scalloped square image form the same set in baja breeze on another piece of whisper white paper, trimmed out the sentiment by hand and attached it over the oval.

Here is a close-up of one of the cards. The cool thing is that even though the layout, colors, stamps and accessories are the same, the 10 cards are all different because the felt flurry combination is different on every card.

No comments: