Monday, September 29, 2008

Winter acetate box

Yes, I'm still working on treat boxes, but I decided to change to another season. This clear acetate box is intended to be a winter gift. I apologize for the bad photos -- no matter how hard I tried I just could not take a good picture of this project. This first one, showing the box filled with chocolate kisses, is especially awful!


The box is very simple. It's a variation on a 2,4,6,8 box, except that it has a top and a bottom, instead of being pinched together at the top. The top is attached with ribbon and lifts up and off the box so that the recipient can get to the contents easily.

The side panels are stamped with stazon ink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these boxes and this one is so pretty stamped with the skaters. Thanks for sharing.