Saturday, September 20, 2008

Spooky Spider

Another break from stamping today, this time to show you the cool new Halloween Home Decor product Stampin' Up! is making available now through October 31.

This fun self-adhesive vinyl spider image is here just in time to help you get ready for Halloween, and is priced low so it won't break your candy budget.

Decorate your candy jar to thrill the treaters, or adhere it above your door to scare off the tricksters. As you can see, I chose to to use my medium size black spooky spider to decorate a mirror that I use each year at our pumpkin carving party. I will also order a small white spider to put on the back window of my car for the duration of the spooky season! However you decide to use this fun image, you'll be a Halloween hit!

The exclusive Spooky Spider comes in two colors (black and white) and is designed to coordinate with our Ghostly Greetings Designer Series paper and our Chills & Thrills Rub-Ons from the Fall-Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalog. You can get the image in three sizes:

Small (4 5/8x4") $5.95
Medium (8 7/8x7 3/4") $10.95
Large (14 15/16x13") $14.95

Contact me to place your spooky spider order to make sure it arrives in plenty of time to be part of your spooktacular Halloween decor!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Yeah, that's what I think every time I look in the mirror...spooky!