Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Stamp Camp Sample - Haunting Halloween


This is totally uncharacteristically forward-thinking of me, but I'm starting to work on samples for September stamp camp. While this stamp camp won't be all about Halloween, there will be a few projects featuring a Halloween them, including this one.
I was really glad to see this Haunting Halloween set back in the catalog this year. I purchased it last year and actually used it to make our pumpkin carving party invitations, but I felt it still had a lot of life left in it, so I'm excited to be able to showcase it again!
For this card I stamped the sentiment and the cat on whisper white card stock in basic black ink. I colored the cat using my aqua painter and elegant eggplant, pumpkin pie, summer sun and creamy caramel inks.
I used basic gray for the card base, layered with elegant eggplant card stock which I stamped with the stars in elegant eggplant ink. I then added a layer of summer sun and the Ghostly greetings designer paper. Finally I added the image and sentiment, layered with mats of pumpkin pie.
I hope everyone enjoys making this card at the stamp camp! Click the events link in the side bar to get more details!

2 comments:

Holly Young said...

cute card Diane, and I think it's great that you're ahead of the game on your stamp camp!

Diane said...

I adore this card Diane!!! That's one set I would like to own!!
You did a fabulous job!!