Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Another Halloween Treat box!

First, I apologize for a lack of tutorial today for the treat holder. I just didn't have enough time to take and edit the pictures. I will definitely post it tomorrow, though. I promise!

I love this project because it's so easy! I found the directions for this on SCS. Basically you take a square piece of card stock and divide it into equal thirds in each direction with a scoring tool of your choice, so it looks like a tic tac toe box. Then you score each corner box on a diagonal from the outside corner (the actual corner of your whole square piece of card stock) to the inside corner of that corner square. Use some designer paper to decorate, fold along the score lines and use a bit of ribbon laced through punched holes to keep the whole thing together.

Here's what it looks like from the top. It would look great filled with candy but a larger version could also be used as plastic utensil holder at your next BBQ or party. It's really quite a fun little project that comes together in a snap.

No comments: