Thursday, September 4, 2008

Cute & Curly Christmas

Here's the last of the Cute & Curly cards, this one using the Christmas stamp. I used the 5 petal punch to make the poinsettia out of riding hood red and kiwi kiss card stock, with gold brads in the center. I used the 5/8" chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon to decorate one corner. Int he other corner I layered the sentiment using whisper white, riding hood red and kiwi kiss card stock along with a chocolate chip circle punched with our new 1 3/4" punch.


If you like this card, click here to read about how you can get the materials to make this and 3 other cards free with purchase of select product.


Since I've now officially run out of "do ahead" projects, tomorrow I'll have to find time to go back to the stamping room. I can't wait! This week has been so busy, I can use a nice relaxing evening with my stamps :-).

No comments: