Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Woo Hoo! Anne took up the Pillow CASE challenge

How exciting! My customer Anne decided to take me up on my pillow CASE challenge and she found the perfect inspiration right in her bedroom. She used the Embrace Life stamp set to duplicate the border pattern on the pillow and framed the birthday sentiment from All Holidays in the center of the card. It looks great -- even more beautiful than the actual pillow (photo below).

Fantastic job on the pillow CASE, Anne! Wasn't that fun? Keep looking around and I'll bet you'll find lots of things to inspire you to stamp, from pillows, to jackets, to napkins, to who knows what?

And don't forget to sign up for my summer Stamping program. With this card you're 1/3 of a way to earning your first raffle ticket! For details please see this post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Anne - I'm SO proud of her.

Now this means I have to find something around my house to duplicate on card design.

~Amy