Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sunday Pillow CASE challenge

Tomorrow is Sunday which means a new Pillow CASE challenge. This time I'm posting two pillows to inspire you. Why? Well, first there are just too many gorgeous pillows out the re to limit yourself to one and, second, I wanted to provide color and style options.

I found the first photo in a sale flyer from The Great Indoors. This is a design called "Mille Righe" by Bellino. It's very soft and pretty and should provide a lot of inspiration.


I found the second pillow in the outdoors section of a Kohl's sale ad. Who said cool pillows are only found in the bedding section? What drew me to this pillow was the interesting color combination as well as the vertical stripe motif (another way to use those scrap strips!)

I will do my best to upload the cards inspired by these pillows tomorrow or Monday (I have a workshop tomorrow so I may to have a lot of time for leisure stamping). I hope you will join me. Remember, your cards may be replicas of the patterns seen in the pillows or they can just use the same color combinations or layout. I look forward to seeing everyone's creations!

No comments: