Saturday, May 31, 2008

It's beautiful in pink

Here's a wheeled vision in pink. I wheeled the It's Beautiful jumbo wheel in rose red ink on a strip of pretty in pink card stock. I know it's hard to see in the photo, but I paper pierced along some of the stamped dots, which creates a nice texture in person. I added some whisper white taffeta ribbon and mats of rose red and whisper white, then mounted the completed strip on a regal rose base.

I stamped the sentiment from All holidays on whisper white card stock in Rose Red and i stamped the soft dotted swirl from the Stitched exotics set along the edges in pretty in pink ink. I punched the corners with my ticket corner punch and mounted the sentiment on a mat of rose red card stock. I then used my paper piercing mat to pierce the edges and corner of the mat and added the sentiment to the card front.

1 comment:

Diane said...

This is totally awesome Diane!! I love everything about it!!