Sunday, January 6, 2008

Simple Valentine

Here is a simple Valentine's card we stamped at my party hostess and club member new catalog preview night this past Friday. The card is 3x6" and I just stamped the flower and butterfly images in black stayzon ink on a strip of whisper white card stock. I colored the images in using stampin' write markers in real red, pretty in pink and regal rose. I also stamped and punched out the happy valentine's day tag and colored that in using the stampin' write markers. I added a large tag mat in regal rose to the tag and a real red mat to the strip of whisper white. I also added dazzling diamonds glitter to all of the hearts using 2 way glue. I used a handheld rectangle punch to punch a hole in the tag and added a bit of red gingham ribbon. All that was left was attaching the images to the card. The main image and mat were attached using SNAIL. The tag was adhered with a dimensional.

I'm happy to say that my swaps for an organized Leadership swap I signed up for are done! Woo Hoo! I still have to make general swaps, but it feels really good knowing that I'm done with all of the stamping I had to do -- from now on the rest is optional (sort of -- LOL!)

No comments: