Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Chipboard Coaster Desktop Calendar class

Tonight I want to share a project from another upcoming January class. Join me on Tuesday, January 29 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. to make a super cute desktop calendar out of chipboard coasters.


This was a project that I got to make at a special stamping event with Glenda at the end of 2007, and I loved it so much I just had to share it with everyone. What better way is there to show off your creativity than to place this on your desk at work or in your home office or even on your kitchen counter for all to admire?

Registration and class fee of $10.00 for this class will be due on or before January 18, 2008. Don't miss out - contact me to reserve your spot before they're all filled.















2 comments:

JenniferL. said...

This is very cute, I have been wanting to make some of these. Where did you get your calendars from?

michelle sturgeon said...

I love this calendar idea!