Monday, January 28, 2008

Friendship Blooms

Thank you so much for all your well wishes! They are very much appreciated. I was doing better today, but not quite well enough to go back to the stamp room. But I do have a card to share with you. This is a card we stamped at the Stampers in Stitches meeting last Wednesday as one of our make and takes. It features the Friendship Blooms Sale-A-Bration set. Isn't it cute? I really like the layout and the colors and I love the fact that one of the flowers fits perfectly into one of the shapes from the new boho flowers punch. Too Cool! Kudos to Glenda for designing another great card!

I sure do hope I will be back to my old self again soon. There's lots to do to get ready for February and Sale-A-Bration and not a lot of time to do it in!

5 comments:

Stampin_Melissa said...

This is really lovely, yet looks easy enough for anyone! Now I'm wondering if I choose to pre-order the wrong set! ;) TFS!

Diane said...

Lovely card Diane!!! Hope you feel better today!!

Anonymous said...

I am in love with this card, Diane. I love the colors - it makes me want winter to be over so spring can get here. Hope you're feeling better!!!
Sara C.

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

Pretty. Looks so springy.

Jules said...

Nice card! I love its simplicity!!!
Well Wishes again today dear!

Hey BTW will you be up to Nuthouse Friday night?