Tuesday, January 29, 2008

How about a scavenger hunt?

I guess my stampin' mojo decided to take sick leave. I felt better today and actually tried to stamp, but nothing was happening. No inspiration whatsoever. A couple of ideas that sounded real good in my head turned out to be disastrous in real life. So, once again, I have no new projects for you.

However, in my quest to do something worthwhile in the stamp room today, I came up with this little game for you. So we're going interactive! Yes, it's a game. No, there's no prize (other than smug self-satisfaction if you get all 12 of these right). But whether you play or not and regardless of how many you get right, tomorrow I will post answers for all to see and everyone will get to find out how they too can achieve so many different looks with flowers punched from the new boho flowers punch.

So here's the deal. These 12 images were all stamped using 6 current Stampin' Up! sets (and not One of a Kind -- that would have been too obvious) and punched using the boho flowers punch. You mission, should you choose to accept it, is to identify the set used to create each flower. You can click on the photo to see a larger version to make this a little easier. Some of these are easier than others, but I think all are pretty guessable, especially to Stampin' Up! catalog scholars like my readers! I have every faith that you will all get these right! If you're feeling brave, you can post your guesses as a comment. Brave or not, tune in tomorrow for the answers. Good Luck!

4 comments:

Diane said...

Sorry Diane,toooo hard for me,lol.
Great idea though!!

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

OK, here are my guesses:
1 big flowers
2 sweet celebrations
3 wanted
4 baroque motifs
5 baroque motifs
6 simply said
7 big flowers
8 big flowers
9 perennial favorites
10 big flowers
11 baroque motifs
12 wanted

I'm about 90% sure on most of these. Fun!

ktstamps said...

Hey Diane...check out my blog, I left you a little gift! kt

Cammy404 said...

Diane,
The flowers are awesome! It will encourage my customers to want to purchase this punch! Thank you so much for the ideas and inspiration!!
Cammy