Saturday, January 26, 2008

It all started out so well

Today, I mean. We had a great time at the Happy Heart Day class at my house this morning. Then I got lunch for my sick hubby ( he picked up a really nasty cold on a business trip this week) and went over to my friend Liz's house for an awesome stamp-a stack. I had such a fun time stamping with Liz and her friends (and sampling the chocolate fongue and all the other yummy snacks) but towards the end of the afternoon my brain started to refuse to cooperate and I had the hardest time stamping straight. Then, when I came home, I totally hit a wall. Shivers, aches, fuzzy head. It's all I could do to make some tomato soup for dinner and now it's early to bed. All this to say, not stamping tonight so nothing new to post. Sorry! I hope a full night's sleep will help me feel better tomorrow.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Oh no,poor you!!! I hope your sleep helped you shake it off!!!
Everybody in blog land is sick,I'm
so glad it's not contagious through the net,lol!
Get well soon!!!

winthrop84 said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Elizabeth said...

Hiya Diane! I had so much fun with you over on Saturday. Sorry you ended up so sick. Hope you are better soon!

Liz