Saturday, November 22, 2008

Simply scrappin' again

Sorry I've been gone for so long -- the closer we get to the holidays the crazier and busier my life gets. So while I usually really look forward to writing my daily log entries, this past week there just wasn't any time to do so.

And, of course, while I'm back to blogging, I still haven't returned to stamping, since this is yet another design I made with my left over pieces from the I wish simply scrappin' kit. The images you see here are either adhesive die cut borders form the kit or rub-ons form the Old Saint Nick assortment.

If you'd like to get your own I wish simply scrappin' card kit with enough materials to make 20 cards + plenty of left overs to make more with just the addition of some of your own card stock and envelopes, click here for details. And if you don't need a kit but just want to play with the different rub-on assortments, be sure to take advantage of the current special: Purchase $20 of Stampin' Up! products and get 20% off all rub-on assortments. You can shop right now by clicking on the link in the box at the top right hand corner of this blog and then following the "shop now" link.

No comments: