Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Another CD Folder mini scrapbook

I know I said there wouldn't be anything new here for a few days, but I did have this CD Folder mini scrapbook that I used in the directions for this class-by-mail project. Obviously it's very raw and unfinished, and I'm really looking forward to adding photos and journaling to these pages and to decorating the front cover.













This is a bird's eye view of the scrapbook. Just a view I haven't shown before that I thought was kind of cool. Keep in mind that there is a pullout page with both the front and back page to decorate inside each of the three center "pages."
Also, I have a reminder. Tune in tomorrow for a special Holiday extravaganza bundle sale from Stampin' Up! I'm not sure what bundles Stampin' Up! has put together for us, but I'm sure they will be fabulous.

No comments: