Monday, November 17, 2008

Recycled layout



OK, I admit it, I took an easy way out tonight. I had a few of these pre-cut card elements left over after last week's library class, and I wanted to use them but did not want to use the same stamp set as the one I used at class, so I just substituted the image from the Sleigh Bells Ring set for the image from the Home for Christmas set. I also decided to use the striped grosgrain from the Holiday mini instead of the riding hood red striped ribbon from the main catalog. And I substituted the greeting from the Sincere Salutations set for the sentiments in the sleigh bells ring set.

It's not a fancy card, but I love this image and I like the way it turned out. Hopefully the folks who receive this version of the card will like it too!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Absolutely beautiful Diane!!