Sunday, November 23, 2008

Panic!

That's the feeling I always have at the end of the day when I haven't had a chance to stamp anything new for the blog. Sometimes, like Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of last week, I just plain give up and don't post anything. Other times I try to find something, anything, really, that I haven't posted in the past.

That's exactly why you're seeing a photo of a May scrapbook layout in the middle of November. This was the May layout for my book of me club. I think the pinwheels make it look really cute!

And yes, as you might have guessed, still no stamping for me. And, in all likelihood, there won't be any stamping in the coming days either as, once agian, I must pack up my stamping supplies to make the party room ready for our Thanksgiving dinner. So I guess this is just to let you know that if there are no updates here for a while, it's to be expected. I may be taking a stamping holiday. But no worries -- I'll be back in December with more fun stuff!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diane,

I love the page!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!

I can't to see June through December!

Happy Thanksgaving!