Monday, October 1, 2007

Something old, something new

Did you think you were going to see a wedding card? Sorry! Hee Hee -- I had a little fun with the title tonight. But you know, the little wedding poem actually fits this card to a tee. How? Well, it's something old -- the snow flurries set that first made its appearance in the 2006 holiday mini, and something new -- the pictogram stamp set for the sentiment, something borrowed -- the card was actually designed by one of the stampers in stitches last year -- sorry, I don't remember exactly who designed the card but I know it was not me, and something blue -- the new soft sky and blue bayou combination.

Once again, I love the simplicity of this card. The silver snowflakes and the silver on silver embossed greeting glitz the card up just enough and go great with the two new in-color blues. Pretty cute, right?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very very cute! me likey!!!

Liz

Tracy said...

Nope not pretty cute at alll...it's ADORABLE!!! I think I'll try that color combo with my snowburst set. Thanks for sharing!

Diane said...

Oh so nice Diane!!! It's gorgeous!!

Corie said...

This is FANTASTIC -- love it

Robyn said...

Great card, love the colour choice.