Friday, October 12, 2007

turtle wishes


Today we're back to working with stampin' pastels. This will be the class card using the water coloring with pastels and blender pen technique. It's a simple technique and a simple card, so they go pretty well together.
I found during the last class that the cards I designed could have been a bit easier for everyone to complete within the allotted time, so this time around I'm really trying not to complicate things. And this card is about as uncomplicated as it gets. An image and a sentiment, both stamped in basic gray. Creamy caramel, bordering blue, always artichoke and whisper white card stock, photo corner punch, tearing and water coloring with pastels. Super easy!
On the other hand, I do think its a nice card for a guy, and the lack of ribbons and hardware means that it won't be subject to any postal surcharges. So overall I'm really pleased with this design. Hope you like it too.

1 comment:

Diane said...

It's simply beautiful Diane!