Saturday, February 23, 2008

More Merci

Tomorrow night I will post another card inspired by a piece of clothing -- this time a shirt that my aunt wore today to Bill's uncle's 80th birthday party -- but tonight it's just another very simple card stamped with my free Merci Sale-A-Bration set. The main image and the sentiment were stamped with basic black on whisper white card stock. I colored the image with apricot appeal, almost amethyst, certainly celery and pretty in pink stampin' write markers. I added an apricot appeal mat and tabs made out of almost amethyst pieces punched with the small oval punch. I used a pretty in pink card base and covered half of it with a piece of certainly celery prints double sided designer paper. I added a pretty in pink and a certainly celery brad to the tabs so that they would be close to the opposite color on the card. I finished the card by punching out the sentiment with a small oval punch and adding a large oval almost amethyst mat. Super easy card with a nice spring look!

4 comments:

Diane said...

Oh Diane I like this alot!!!! J'aime les couleurs,gotcha!!!
Love the colors and your sketch!!!

Aimee said...

great use of this stamp... and use of the oval punch

Kari said...

A very pretty card! I love the colors you used!! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Great card to showcase this set.