Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Easter Bliss


Here are a couple more projects that we'll be making at this Sunday's Easter decor class. The little basket is made out of berry bliss double sided designer paper. I can;t take credit for it -- yet another wonderful idea I picked up at Glenda's stamp camp. It's really adorable and just the perfect size for a bunch of jelly beans or one large cadbury egg -- yum!
The little bunny is a Hershey nugget holder. I got this idea from SCS. I again used the berry bliss designer paper for the small ovals in her ears. the real funny thing is that neither of these projects involve any stamping! It's all folding and punching. But they are so cute, I couldn't pass them up!
Before I go, I wan tot let you know that I will be offering s leap year special this Friday -- a really cool way to double dip during Sale-A-bration. Check this space tomorrow night for details and then be ready to place your orders between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Friday!

No comments: