Monday, February 4, 2008

birthday whimsey card

What do you do when you've been preparing to teach a stamping and scrapping class at the local library all day and you didn't have a chance to stamp anything for the blog? You reach for your favorite Sale-A-Bration set, of course, and make a quick, simple card.

I used my favorite bold brights combination -- gable green, tempting turquoise and orchid opulence. I also used some punch tricks to get the ticket corner look (my ticket corner punch was still in the car along with my other class supplies) and the word window/keytag punch look, since the happy birthday greeting is actually too long for the word window punch and I do not own the keytag punch (Gasp! -- I know!). No time to do a tutorial tonight, but I promise I'll show you my tricks tomorrow!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Cute card Diane!!!