Saturday, February 16, 2008

2-4-6-8

Here's a little 2-4-6-8 box I designed as a make and take for an upcoming workshop. I wheeled old olive card stock with the texture wheel and old olive ink. I then added a strip of rose red prints double sided designer paper and folded the box together. I used the five petal flower punch and the boho blossoms punch to create the focal point flower out of old olive, pumpkin pie and rose red card stock, with a round fire rhinestone brad in the center and attached it to the front of the box with a dimensional. For a final touch I punched two 3/16 in ch holes at the top with my crop-a-dial and threaded through some striped pumpkin pie ribbon. Easy peasy and looks good to boot!

3 comments:

Bonnie Weiss said...

Great colours! I love to be surprised when I go somewhere and there is a make-n-take. The girls will love this one, I'm sure!

Juliann said...

Very pretty, love the color combo!

Diane Lapointe said...

Your are so awesome Diane with all
your projects,this is great!!!
Wish I was there!!