Thursday, November 15, 2007

snowman card

Just a very simple card using the snow flurries and Big on Christmas sets.

Card Stock: Night of Navy, Bashful blue, whisper white
Ink: Night of Navy, Bashful blue, only orange, real red, handsome hunter, basic black, stayzon black
Stamps: Snow Flurries, Big on Christmas
Accessories: wide red grosgrain ribbon.
For those of you who left a comment or e-mailed me with questions about some of my recent posts, please don;t think I'm ignoring you. It's been a pretty busy couple of days, but I promise I will get back to everyone soon!. And Shannon, I hope you feel better soon!

3 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

Cute card! TFS :)

Anonymous said...

Tell me why I didn't get Big on Christmas!@!!

Diane said...

He's so cute,I've got that stamp too,and I can't use it enough!! TFS!