Monday, November 12, 2007

Home decor ornaments

Here are a few of the ornaments we'll be making at my Christmas home decor class later this month. The silver and white ornament is made with the on-board garland greeting chipboard and a piece of shimmery white card stock. The rest of the ornaments are made using the Cerise double sided designer paper, but only because I ran out of the Dashing double sided designer paper. In class we will be using the dashing paper.



In this picture you can see what the backs of the star ornaments looks like. They actually are very pretty from both sides and area lot of fun to spin. every class participant will receive instructions and patterns so they will be able to use their left-over materials to make more ornaments at home. Fun!


6 comments:

ktstamps said...

Great ornaments! WOW! kt

Tracy said...

Diane~Welcome back from your trip!! Sounds like you had a wonderful time and I'm glad you did. The pictures you have been sharing are awesome. Just like these ornaments you will be doing for your class. I'm going to have to try one of those star ornaments, are the instructions on SCS somewhere? Can't wait to see more of your creations. Til next time. Take care

Diane said...

Wow Diane those are awesome!!!! I'm with Shannon,she had surgery today,her tubes untied. We're off to goand see her now,so if you're wondering why she hasn't visigted your blog,that's why. She'll be out of the hopital tomorrow,we have to drive back home,4 hours away,so i'm sure she'll be in pain,poor her. But I will take care of her for the rest of the week,so hopefully she'll be up and about in a couple of days. Take care,Diane

Vivian Swain said...

Wow!!! These are really nice ornaments. Thanks for sharing.

Vivian Swain

Anonymous said...

Diane,
What beautiful ornaments!
Jill
(Diva Sister)

JenniferL. said...

Great ornaments! I love them. I wonder if I might have the instructions. My email is jenniferluttrell@yahoo.com. Oh, I saw your blog on Splitcoast.
Thanks,