Friday, April 4, 2008

Sneak Peak

I know, I know -- last night I said I would post a picture by noon and here it is, almost 3:00 p.m. and I'm still not done. What can I say? Others stuff got in the way and the project kind of grew as well and it's still not quite done. However, so as not to be a complete liar, I thought i would post this sneak preview. It's a Mother's day wall hanging made out of chipboard coasters and some of the Afternoon Tea designer paper from the Occasions mini catalog. I love the paper and I so wish I had ordered the coordinating Live Your Dream stamp set. The good news is that there's still time to get it, so it's definitely being added to my next order!

I know that it's hard to see the details in the photo so tonight I will upload close-ups of each panel. At least each of the front panels. Did I mention that the project grew overnight? Well, this morning I decided to decorate the reverse side of the hanging as well, so that's what I'm finishing up right now and that's what I'll be uploading tomorrow.

See you later!

No comments: