Friday, April 11, 2008

I would rather be Stamping!

I just had to share with you this card I received from one of my best friends. Hester lives in Washington, D.C., so we don't see each other too often. In fact, we have not seen each other since I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, so you can imagine how thrilled I was when Hester visited us recently and she and I got to spend a morning stamping together.

For as long as I've known her, Hester made cards by re-using photos from magazines, postcards and books. Unbeknownst to me, she has also dabbled in stamping, though she is not nearly as obsessed as I am (at least not yet!). So while the cards we made together were by no means her first hand-made cards, I believe they were her first all-stamp cards.

In any case, Hester is now a proud owner of some Stampin'up! stamp sets and other stamping goodies but, poor thing, she's been working so hard she hasn't had time to play with them. But apparently she did have time to make this totally hilarious card! Isn't it great? I mean, words to live by, right? In fact, I think I should have that slogan made into a T-shirt! Great card, Hester! Thanks for making me smile! Now stop working so much and get stampin'!

1 comment:

Diane said...

That is a great card Diane!