Friday, March 21, 2008

Two color embossing

Here's another card we stamped at my Marker Techniques 102 class. I used this card to showcase using markers to heat emboss an image in two colors. The cherries from the Tart n' Tangy set lend themselves particularly well to this technique so, of course, I had to use them and pair them up with the awesome summer picnic double sided designer paper. Here's the recipe:

Stamps: Tart n' Tangy, Celebrate Everything

Paper: bashful blue, old olive, real red, whisper white, summer picnic double sided designer paper

Ink: Versamark, real red and old olive stampin' write markers

Accessories: clear embossing powder, scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, wide real red grosgrain ribbon

Watch for my Marker Techniques 103 class coming in late April!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Gosh I wish I lived in your area Diane!! I would attend all your classes,you do magnificiant work!!
I love this card!

Roberta said...

so cute! But how did you emboss the cherries? Stamp it in VM first, then add the markers?