Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Last Birthday Whimsy card

As of today, 2008 Sale-A-Bration is officially over. So this will probably be my last card using this year's Sale-A-Bration stamps. You probably already guessed that this was the birthday whimsy card from my SAB card class. Here's the recipe:

Stamps: Birthday Wimsey
Ink: pretty in pink, purely pomegranate, chocolate chip, so saffron
Paper: pretty in pink, whisper white, berry bliss double sided designer series paper
Accessories: ticket corner punch, chocolate chip wide grosgrain ribbon, crystal effects.

I really like the way this card turned out. And while I may be moving on from the Sale-A-Bration sets, I'm not giving up on this color combination! In fact, April 16 I will be offering a Pretty in Pink class featuring the berry bliss designer paper and various items from the pretties kit. Tomorrow I'll post a preview of the 6 cards we'll be making and provide details on pricing and an early registration special, so be sure to come back to read all about it!

No comments: