Saturday, March 15, 2008

Can't get enough of the rub ons

I know it's gotten to be a bit of an obsession of late, but I just can;t get enough of playing with these Love and Happiness Sale-A-Bration Rub-Ons. I had a few ladies at my Marker Techniques 102 class who haven't seen how these work yet so after class I quickly whipped up this little card. So fast and easy and no clean up! Besides the rub-ons all I used on this card was a piece of confetti white card stock, some old olive poly-twill ribbon, felt fusion flowers, a rhinestone brad and a dimensional to attach the flowers to the card.


There's only a couple of days left to take advantage of the Sale-A-Bration specials, so make sure you place your last minute orders to get more of these fun freebies. Or you can order my Forty Easy Cards class which will include the rub-ons and all materials and instructions you'll need to make your own 40 cards and still have card stock and other materials left over for additional fun projects.

2 comments:

~Deborah~ said...

Oh I liiiike it! Very prety! I just got some rub ons myself! I cant wait to use them. I have a feeling ill be going around the house looking for things to rub them on! LOL
TFS
~Deb

Sarah with Duck Soup said...

This is so pretty! Great job diane, thanks for the great tips!