Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Best Wishes Oval All


This is a card I designed for the occasions mini demonstrator swap I just participated in this week. There are some really amazing stamp sets in the Occasion minis and the designs I received in the swap simply blew me away.
Due to lack of time, I chose a simple design for my card. This is the first time I used a pretty in pink/bordering blue color combination on a card and i really like the way it turned out!
Here is the recipe:
Paper: pretty in pink, bordering blue, regal rose, shimmery white
ink: pretty in pink, bordering blue
Stamps: En Francais, Oval All (from the occasions mini catalog)
Accessories, large oval punch, scallop oval punch, scallop circle punch, hear to heart punch, white organza ribbon, stampin' dimensionals

1 comment:

Diane said...

Super lovely Diane! Looks like a nice set!